Saturday 22 March 2014

Brave time for love

Baby, we both are scared, our future is so confused, no one knows what will happen next,
but we can't just give up without trying.

My brother and sister in law had coupled for roughly 7 years, they never been in the same state or country. 
At first, one in KL, one in Penang then one in Bangkok, one in Penang, next one in KL, one in Singapore.
Finally, they got married at 24th November 2011
If they can do it, why not us? Have faith!

Distance may far us apart, but our heart won't simply change. 
Don't give up, let us hold hands and continue to write our love story.
Hold hands from young to old until we die

Maybe we will feel lonely, but for our future, we have no choice.
Appreciate it, these few years gonna be your "free time", 
after that you gonna spend your whole life time with me.
You will face me everyday until "sien"
Quarrel with me, laugh with me, cry with me, share every single joy with me, build a home with me :)

Although I'm not willing to leave you, but I know for each other good, we got to move on.
As I always told you, "work hard, its not easy to feed me!" Hahaha


"Distance isn't for the fearful, but for the bold"
Baby, I love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment